Growing your business through acquisition can make an immediate impact on your bottom line. We can help you define the strategy, set priorities, identify targets and negotiate the purchase. We know what it takes to buy the right company at the right price. A good purchase can be negatively impacted by a bad transition. DeMarie Management Group’s experience can help you navigate the process and set the stage for a successful integration.
- Set Expectations: We will meet with you to discuss your priorities and the goals for our engagement.
- Learning and Discovery: We will review financial information, evaluate targets, and help you establish an appropriate range of value. We will work with you to identify potential areas of concern, and to identify any concerns we see in the financial information. We will educate you on the purchase process and explain key terminology and terms found in most contracts; representations, warranties, indemnification, caps, baskets, etc.
- Legal, Accounting and Tax: We will coordinate our activities with your legal, accounting, and tax professionals. We will discuss the different types of transactions, and help you identify the most effective way to structure the purchase.
- Due Diligence: We will prescreen common due diligence issues and get out in front of identifying areas of concerns.
- Offer to Close: We will work with you and your Attorney from the initial offer to reviewing contract terms, and make recommendations for negotiation strategies.
- Post transaction: We will discuss post transaction expectations for you and for the company you have acquired. We will share with you common mistakes and set the pieces in place to facilitate a smooth transition.